Create Your Holiday
Art in Ferrara - GuercinoProgram 2 days
Price Starting from 105.00€
Valid from 9th November 2019 to 13rd April 2020
Giovanni Francesco Barbieri, known as Guercino, was born in Cento, near Bologna, in 1591 and died in Bologna in 1666. He was a major exponent of Baroque painting in Europe. To understand his unmistakeable and intense art, with its emotional vibrancy, it helps to understand the land where he was born and where he lived. Cento, with its monuments and landscape, shaped the colours and atmosphere evoked in the work of Guercino.
- n. 1 overnight stays and breakfast in Hotel/B&B/others;
- n. 1 typical dinner in Ferrara (drinks included);
- n. 1 ticket entrance in Estense Castle;
- n. 1 ticket entrance in Pinacotena Nazionale of Ferrara;
- n. 1 ticket entrance in the exhibition "Guercino in Cento" in Cento;
- tourist tax, VAT, service charge, assistance on the spot.
Tips, personal extra, anything not listed as included or defined as optional. Optional personal insurance.
Special price for groups.
Price is “starting from…” (depending on the availability and location of the accommodation facilities); the accommodation in hotel is in a double room.
The programme can change according to your needs or due to service availability.
Package organization by:
Requests for information will be forwarded directly to the travel agency.